Tuesday, 4 June 2013

The Essential of Stock Screening: Government Linked Companies III

I think I am going to continue a series of GLC stocks in Malaysia. The previous post Government Linked Companies II gave me 6.2% gain back in April 12, 2013. How about now? How about post-election period?

I am a bit neutral about the performance though. BUT, as at June 04, 2013, my portfolio is more than double. It is 13.7%! Thanks to Maybank and Tenaga Nasional.


How is this possible? One word. Certainty. Financial institutions are very important component to fuel growth and development. +CIMB Malaysia and +Maybank portfolio are the biggest in the country.


+Tenaga Nasional Berhad is a defencive stock. The introduction of renewable energy fee somehow, in my opinion cemented, at least, the future plan for Tenaga Nasional. Again, oil and gas is a very important to Malaysia. I chose Petronas Gas and Petronas Chemical in the view that these subsector could outperform the players in the core upstream.


Well, there you go. The next question is when should I sell?







4 comments:

  1. your post is helpful for the traders who want the knowledge about investment strategy Epic Researchalso has best recommendation abut the market investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really informative blog and very important for investors, we know that market is very risky some time. So Epic Research suggests you accurate knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really nice and informative.
    Visit Vashikaran Astrologer in Tumkur.

    ReplyDelete