Incredible. Amazing. Fun.
Three words that I could describe on the result.
I leave my GLC stocks to react to whatever policy and market announcement made by the government. It is a good time to own government stocks while hearing on price hikes etc.
+CIMB Malaysia, +Sime Darby , +Tenaga Nasional Berhad, +Petronas Chemical and +Maybank have been good to me.
Since my blog post back in June, I do nothing at all. I just monitor the price movements and be alert on unfavorable news.
By end of this year, I might be banking on 21% from my investment. I think it is an incredible achievement solely based on GLC stocks. I think I could do better if I continued to monitor the stock on monthly basis and take necessary actions.
I might be losing interests on finance stocks like CIMB next year. Will see.
Three words that I could describe on the result.
I leave my GLC stocks to react to whatever policy and market announcement made by the government. It is a good time to own government stocks while hearing on price hikes etc.
+CIMB Malaysia, +Sime Darby , +Tenaga Nasional Berhad, +Petronas Chemical and +Maybank have been good to me.
Since my blog post back in June, I do nothing at all. I just monitor the price movements and be alert on unfavorable news.
By end of this year, I might be banking on 21% from my investment. I think it is an incredible achievement solely based on GLC stocks. I think I could do better if I continued to monitor the stock on monthly basis and take necessary actions.
I might be losing interests on finance stocks like CIMB next year. Will see.
all information about IPO ITS interesting Epic Research has also that type of trading news
ReplyDeleteupdates onNifty Futures Tips, as this news and updates are really very beneficial to all of us.
ReplyDeleteAmazing facts about trading results you posted it can be helpful and keep sharing your views on Online Forex Signals too. keep it up
ReplyDeleteImpressive news you shared with us and facts is quite interesting like epicresearch.co. It providing live market updates and news that can be helpful for all.
ReplyDeleteWhenever I come to this blog, I found all the required information. Epic Research also suggests useful information for all customers.
ReplyDelete